In my opinion, a lawyer’s job is to help his clients resolve whatever problems are facing them in a satisfactory manner. I will work with you, as your partner, to address the issues presented in your case, and we will come to a resolution that truly works for you.
Prior to opening this office, I worked for a large law firm based in Philadelphia. My practice focused on commercial litigation, advising Fortune 500 companies, government entities, and trusts on litigating and resolving disputes. I decided to open my own office so that I could better serve the business and individuals in the local community. I bring my extensive experience on both corporate issues and the resolution of difficult disputes to bear as I work to solve client problems creatively and collaboratively.
I represent both individuals and businesses in all types of civil law engagements. Among the types of cases I handle are estate planning and probate matters, litigation, corporate formation and mergers, real estate and land use issues, oil and gas-related matters, municipal law, and family law disputes. I am admitted to practice before both the state and federal courts in Pennsylvania.
I am originally from Carlisle, Pennsylvania, where I graduated from Cumberland Valley High School. I moved to Annville in 2011 after meeting my wife, Kandice Kerwin Hull, a lifelong Annville resident. We continue to reside in Annville with our four children who keep me busy in my spare time. I also enjoy hunting, fishing, cooking, and gardening.
- J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law, 2009.
- B.A., Public Policy and Government, The College of William and Mary in Virginia, 2006.
- The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Lebanon County Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce